|REQUIRED SKILL AND EXPERIENCES:
- Extensive experience in enterprise security and network architecture design, implementation, and maintenance
- Experience in performing risk assessments and in assessing security of an IT environment including but not limited to servers, applications, and networks.
- Experience with Intrusion Detection and Prevention, DLP, Security Event Management, Vulnerability management, End Point Security, Anti-Virus, Firewalls, Password Management, Change Management and Encryption
- Information Security Management System, CISM certification is a plus.
- Technical communications skill and documentation.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to interact effectively and collaboratively both internally and externally.
- Honesty, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality; and
- Is self-motivated and committed to self-improvement.
- Committed to respond to IT Security incident during non-working time such as night time or holiday.