- Design, develop and implement programs and applications
- Integrate system such B2B, ESB, MQ, etc. with members /& 3rd party’s system
- Optimize maintenance and deployments to ensure integrated functioning.
- Develop, test, migrate, document, and maintain stored procedures and associated reports
- Troubleshoot and debug system issues to increase performance and quality of data.
- Document and create visual representations of systems and their inputs and outputs.
- Take initiative in doing other task appropriately; and
- Other duties as assign by supervisor or line manager.
REQUIRED SKILL AND EXPERIENCES:
- Experience with application integration tools like B2B, MQ Series, MS messaging framework or other
- Experience with Enterprise Integration platforms, DB2 and AS/400 is a plus
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects and priorities in a rapidly changing technical environment
- Proficient with enterprise troubleshooting/monitoring tools and network operation concepts;
- Ability to think analytically;
- Excellent technical communications skill and documentation;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to interact effectively and collaboratively both internally and externally;
- Demonstrates the ability to take the initiative and pay close attention to detail;
- Honesty, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality; and
- Is self-motivated and committed to self-improvement.