|Category||:||Research and Development|
|Type of Employment||:||Full-Time|
|Published Date||:||October 1, 2021|
|Close Date||:||October 15, 2021|
Industry Ecosystem Partnerships
Develop and manage strategic collaboration with industry associations, government agencies, financial institutions, development partners and relevant businesses in expanding data sources of CBC, driving research initiatives and positioning CBC as a key financial infrastructure and ecosystem enabler.
Product distribution Partnerships
Develop and manage commercially viable business partnerships with financial institutions and businesses to distribute existing and new products of CBC that contribute to promotion and adoption of data-driven decision-making solutions of CBC in the market.
Outreach and Event Management
Develop, own and execute in-person and virtual outreach and events calendar in collaboration with Product, Research and Digital Marketing teams and other relevant business units to ensure that breadth and depth of CBC’s solutions, value propositions and aspirations are reflected in event contents.
|EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Social Sciences, Public Policy, Economics, Information Systems or a related field.
2. At least 2-3 years’ experience in multi-stakeholder partnership management, project management and/or new business / project development, preferably, in a B2B setting.
3. Prior experience in planning and organising in-person and virtual events in institutional or B2B settings is preferable
4. Understanding of economic environment and financial sector landscape in Cambodia.
5. Experience writing reports, white papers and other project planning documentations
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
1. Self-starter, capable of working independently, proactive and operating effectively in ambiguity
2. Accuracy and attention to details
3. Strong work ethics and eagerness to learn in a constantly evolving and fast-paced environment under pressure
4. Ability to work in matrix project structures in cross-functional teams
5. Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines with strong project management skills
6. Excellent skills in written and spoken English and Khmer
7. Interest and willingness to learn more about digital technologies and platforms
8. Ability to develop professional presentations, summaries and reports in data-driven storytelling style that appeals to top executives in public and private sectors
9. Alignment with CBC’s mission and vision
10. Ability to maintain a positive attitude and cultivate internal and external relationships
11. Positive attitude, innovative and entrepreneurial
12. Excellent teamwork and communication skills
|Contact Person||:||Credit Bureau Cambodia|
|Phone||:||023 999 006|
|Address||:||Vattanac Capital, Level 9, No. 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Wat Phnom, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|