- Investigate issue and log in Adminitrack System.
- Define Issues, User Requirements and propose the solution.
- Review SOW and RFE and provide recommendation.
- Manage and implement all releases or projects according to plan.
- Responsible for the CBC Production system failure whenever it occurs by contacting all contracted parties to ensure it is back online as soon as practically possible.
- Prepare Test Script for UAT and collaborate with customer support team to get UAT result from members.
- Ensure UAT is successfully address and completed before deploying into Production.
- Be the main central contact point and responsible for new/existing Releases, which release comprises of new or existing validation rules.
- Identify Tracking Report from customer support team and take action.
- Attend the Members Working Committee’s meetings to understand on system issues or errors.
- Work closely with other relevance stakeholders and vendors to address and compromise system issue.
- Attending to all queries/requests submitting out of the office hour.
- Provide training to CBC members and staffs to ensure efficient and effective delivery.
- Upgrade training manuals more effectively.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or relevant professional qualifications in Business, Finance or Management; or with relevant working experience in this area.
- At least 1 year experiences in financial institutions.
- Understand about CBC core system and used to work with banking/MFI system.
- Demonstrates the ability to be proactive & take the initiative to pay attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to interact effectively and collaboratively both internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal skill, self-motivated, and be a team player.
- Honesty, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality.
- Ability to work under pressure with dateline.
- Excellent knowledge of Ms. Office, especially in Excel (formulas, pivot…).