Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (BDM) is specialized in development of the client portfolio with competencies in soliciting, negotiating, underwriting and coordinating with customers in compliance with the company strategy.
The position of BDM actively promotes CBC business through acquisitions, maintaining good customer relations, attaining established business goals, close business deals through active participation in sales management.
Persons involved in business development must in depth of market knowledge, and identify business opportunities to propose new solutions/initiatives that fits its evolution.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures the growth of Value Added Service portfolio and work diligently to achieve and exceed the assigned sales and revenue targets
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to gain acquisition and retention
- Be the business consultant in introducing CBC’s solutions to help customers better managing their business
- Expand customer relationship in any ways to maximize cross sell and gain new opportunities
- Be always attentive to customers’ needs and offer the applicable product suit to customers
- Closely follow up on users’ experience with members who subscribed CBC’s solutions to ensure customers’ satisfaction
- Handle the customers’ issues or complaints effectively with providing the appropriate solutions
- Escalate appropriately on any potential matters that impact the business reputation or operation
- Represents and assists the company in establishing and maintaining market position by keep abreast in the product knowledge and company information
- Analyse market, competitors, industry against the company current position by participate in various activities or through research and propose plan in response to the business trend
- Prospect for potential new network and turn this into increased business
|EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- A customer-oriented attitude and Problem-solving aptitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to interact effectively and collaboratively both internally and externally
- An out-of-the-box thinker, highly adaptable to a dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates the ability to take the initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Honesty, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties
- Is self-motivated and committed to self-improvement;
Please download Job Description HERE.