- Uses programming languages and development skills to create, test, and develop applications on mobile devices.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Working with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Work in AGILE application development
- Assist CBC management with other tasks as required.
- Take initiative in doing another task appropriately
- Other duties as assign by supervisor or line manager.
REQUIRED SKILL AND EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experiences in programming to develop mobile apps for Android and iOS
- Hands on experience in writing unit testing
- Good in OOPS design concepts where he/she can create robust web applications
- Experience in creating reusable components/ contributed to open source
- Prior experience in Working on AGILE application development
- Understanding business functional areas
- Enjoy meeting with customers for requirement collections and analyzing
- Good written and oral communication skills