Risk and Compliance Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement the Risk and Compliance management framework.
- Conduct Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) in each Department of the CBC.
- Consolidate and review the adequacy of controls in established procedures and systems.
- Monitor departmental implementations of corrective risk reduction plans and actions.
- Review day-to-day departmental operations regarding to risk assurance and compliance.
- Execute operational risk management programs to ensure the policies, controls, testing, and reporting are in place to identify all potential, possible risks or control breakdowns.
- Follow up on corrective measures or actions are duly implemented by concerned Departments.
- Prepare and administer list of laws, policies, procedures, and regulatory documents.
- Execute other duties as assign by Line Manager.
Education and Work Experience
- A minimum university degree in banking/finance, law and other related field.
- At least 1 experience in Risk and/or Compliance field;
- Demonstrates the ability to pay close attention to details.
- Teamwork and standalone work are required.
- Analytical skills and risk-anticipation ability.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to interact effectively and collaboratively both internally and externally.
- Honesty, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality;
Self-motivated and committed to self-improvement