|Category||:||Business Role and IT Role|
|Type of Employment||:||12-months program|
|Published Date||:||April 25, 2022|
|Close Date||:||May 13, 2022|
Why should you join the Young Credit Bureau Program?
• Opportunity to be trained in the Credit Bureau in Cambodia.
• Opportunity to get experience with various functions and well-prepared for the future career.
• Develop your job capacity by working directly with experts.
• Helps you better understand the decision to take a job in the future.
• Working environment that allows you to learn quickly.
• Monthly allowance and other benefits.
• Getting the Graduation Certificate upon completion.
• 3rd year/4th year university students and fresh graduates in the fields of accounting, economics, management, Information Technology, Data Science, or related fields.
• Strong communication, leadership, and analytical capabilities.
• Able to join the full-time program (8 h/day).
• Willing to take the challenge to improve their creativity and initiatives.
• Excellent technical communications and documentation skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English, as well as the ability to interact effectively and collaboratively with colleagues both internally and externally.
• Demonstrates the ability to take the initiative and pay close attention to detail.
• Honesty, reliability, and a commitment to strict confidentiality.
• Is self-motivated and committed to self-improvement.
Remark: The trainees will be assigned to work in related departments for a 12-month period with the rotation department. And the schedule will be disclosed after we find the successful candidate.
Click here to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15s0GLL5TJs9zlosRwqjcrK-F_Fm3qBKqcssAwriDRL8/edit
|Contact Person||:||Credit Bureau Cambodia|
|Phone||:||023 999 006 / 086 999 330|
|Address||:||Vattanac Capital (Level 9), #66 Preah Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh|