You can find some answers to most frequently asked questions from clients. If you haven’t yet found the answer to your question, please contact our CBC staff through phone number, email or click here.
Credit Bureau Cambodia (CBC) is the leading provider of financial information, analytical solutions, and credit reporting services to financial institutions and consumers in the Kingdom of Cambodia.
A personal credit report is a report of your credit payment history from financial institutions. It is used to assess the creditworthiness of loan applicants.
Financial Health Check is one of CBC services, that allows all public consumers to check his/her own creditworthiness/credit report via our authorized agents។
It is necessary to regularly monitor and be aware of the condition of your Financial Health because you will be able to:
- analyze about creditworthiness and payment capacity ahead when you need to apply for a new loan
- validate if the profile and loan information are correct or not
- be able to file dispute to CBC on incorrect information in the Credit Report
- Avoid having enquiry record history which is good on your credit profile, i.e. it might mislead to lenders’ evaluation on your creditworthiness if there are many enquiries on your profile
Financial Health Check service is available via our authorized agents’ branches detailed as below:
I. Acleda Bank PLC
1. Phnom Penh Branch
2. Kandal Branch
3.Siem Reap Branch
4.Kampong Speu Branch
II. AMK Microfinance Institute PLC
1.Phnom Penh Branch
2.Ang Snuol Branch
3.Kampong Cham Branch
4.Siem Reap Branch
Please bring with your Khmer ID Card/ Passport or other supported documents that can identify yourself to our head office at Vattanac Capital, Level 9, No. 66, Preah Monivong Blvd, Wat Phnom, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Regular: 2 Times of Credit Reports| 30,000 KHR
Enhanced: 3 Times of Credit Reports| 40,000 KHR
Ultimate: 4 Times of Credit Reports| 50,000 KHR
Notes: 1 Credit Report | 20,000 KHR – available at CBC office Only
Free Credit Report offered once per year – available at CBC office only (wait 10 business days to get your report)
There are four options as below:
- Mailing: please confirm the address to which you want your Credit Report to be delivered after your application.
- E-mail: the report will be sent with an encrypted password to your active email address to which you want your Credit Report to be delivered.
- Telegram: please provide your telephone number which is linked to your Telegram account that you want your Credit Report to be delivered.
Please add “Credit Bureau Cambodia” on your friend list and type your linked number (the one that you type during your application)
- CBC office: Vattanc Capital, Level 9, Preah Monivong Blvd, Wat Phnom, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Please click HERE to see the address.
Time for Delivery:
1st Delivery Date: within 3- 7 Business Days
2nd and 3rd Delivery Date: should be advised by the applicants
*If the applicant does not receive the report within 45 days (counting after the agreed delivery week), applicant may receive back the refund.
You will be able to find the “How to read” attached with your credit report or more information please contact CBC office via +855 23 999 006 or check our website: https://www.creditbureau.com.kh/consumer-products/personal-credit-report/
No, you cannot.
Positive information: keep up to 10 years after the loan is settled
Negative information: keep 3 years after the loan is settled
Please come to CBC Office: At CBC office, Vattanac Capital, 9th floor, Preah Monivong Blvd, Wat Phnom, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh។
Note: You need to wait for 10 business days and you are entitled for ONE (1) FREE Credit Report per year only.
Please come to CBC office: Vattanac Capital, 9th floor, Preah Monivong Blvd, Wat Phnom, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
No, you cannot request Personal Credit Report for someone else at our authorized agents’ branches (either Acleda or AMK). The individual needs to come and perform enquiry themselves.
However, if you come to CBC office you can request on behalf of spouse, or relatives by requesting document from CBC (proxy form).
Please bring your valid National Identification Document (NID) or your Passport.
Step 1: Request your Personal Credit Report
Step 2: Review your Credit Report
Step 3: If any incorrect information is found, submit your file complaint to CBC,
- Walk in to CBC office to submit your complaint
- Email to CBC Customer Service Team via email@example.com
10 business days after complaint submission.
Contact number: 023 999 006; 086 999 320; or 086 999 791
Currently, we provide two kinds of solution; one is for the public to check their personal credit report and the other one is for our members or investors to help them in decision making.